600 MHz TVclear℠
We help you tackle 600 MHz impairments
TVclear software and services determine impairment impacts and help auction participants develop informed deployment strategies.Contact an Expert
HELPING BROADCASTERS & WIRELESS CARRIERS WORK TOGETHER
The 600 MHz Broadcast Incentive Auction is the most complex spectrum auction ever conducted. After the auction, there will be numerous sharing scenarios between wireless systems and TV stations, especially during the repacking phase as TV stations are relocated from their current allocations. Auction winners will need to make sure that interference concerns are identified and properly addressed to inform deployment schedules and to comply with FCC rules.
OUR TVCLEAR SERVICES
The comprehensive TVclear solution includes software and project management services that help you:
Manage broadcaster relationships. Coordinate with broadcasters to ensure their transitions are on schedule.
Assess spectrum availability. Analyze interference between wireless systems and TV stations to identify sharing opportunities.
Expedite deployment. The proprietary base station sector elimination algorithms from Comsearch identify the base stations that can coexist with TV stations.
Assess interference mitigation. TVclear enables you to evaluate cell parameter modifications for interference mitigation.
Manage low-power TV impact. Identify and notify low-power TV stations that need to leave your spectrum per FCC rules.
Key features include:
- Web-based, cloud solution, so there’s no complex setup or maintenance required
- Easy upload of cell data
- Automatic identification of all TV stations that need to be analyzed
- Comprehensive analysis of TV stations for four interference scenarios
– Case 1: TV to BS
– Case 2: TV to UE
– Case 3: BS to TV
– Case 4: UE to TV
- Sector elimination algorithm that identifies which base stations can coexist with TV stations
- Interactive map showing TV contours, cell layouts and analysis results
- Quick download of results including interference levels and objectives
- Storage of analysis results for future retrieval to confirm non-interference