600 MHz TVclear℠
Tackle 600 MHz impairments
TVclear determines impairments to help with your deployment strategies.Contact an Expert
HELPING WIRELESS & BROADCAST WORK TOGETHER
It may take as long as 3 ½ years to repack all the TV stations from the new 600 MHz band. TVclear helps you deploy before repacking is completed by identifying impairments and addressing interference concerns, also helping you comply with FCC rules.
OUR TVCLEAR SOLUTION
The comprehensive TVclear solution includes software and project management services that help you:
Manage broadcaster relationships. Coordinate with broadcasters to ensure their transitions are on schedule.
Assess spectrum availability. Analyze interference between wireless systems and TV stations to identify sharing opportunities.
Expedite deployment. The proprietary base station sector elimination algorithms from Comsearch identify the base stations that can coexist with TV stations.
Assess interference mitigation. TVclear enables you to evaluate cell parameter modifications for interference mitigation.
Manage low-power TV impact. Identify and notify low-power TV stations that need to leave your spectrum per FCC rules.
Key features include:
- Web-based, cloud solution, so there’s no complex setup or maintenance required
- Easy upload of cell data
- Automatic identification of all TV stations that need to be analyzed
- Comprehensive analysis of TV stations for four interference scenarios
– Case 1: TV to BS
– Case 2: TV to UE
– Case 3: BS to TV
– Case 4: UE to TV
- Sector elimination algorithm that identifies which base stations can coexist with TV stations
- Interactive map showing TV contours, cell layouts and analysis results
- Quick download of results including interference levels and objectives
- Storage of analysis results for future retrieval to confirm non-interference