Fully-functional iQ·link Solo edition for up to 25 microwave links
- The FREE version license is yours to keep.
- FREE support is available from our online discussion Forum.
- Our Forum also includes:
– Access to FREE GIS data for download.
– Access to FREE Training videos.
– Access to Radio Manufacturers Equipment files.
- The Oracle XE database is provided for FREE.
A Note for Users in the United States: iQ·link can be used to design microwave links globally. In addition to the design features, iQ·link offers a powerful intra-system interference calculation (analysis between your own links). However, iQ·link is not intended to facilitate or replace the FCC Part 101 process for frequency coordination in the licensed and shared frequency bands. Please click here for more information on the FCC Part 101 coordination process.
Export Restrictions: The Software is subject to U.S. export laws and regulations, and You agree not to export the Software in violation of those laws and regulations. You agree not to install or use the Software in any country where applicable law requires the Software to be in a language other than English unless You have been provided with a translation.